Have you ever had an uneasy feeling walking to your car?
Do you wonder that if anything happened would you be able to know what to do?
Would you like to know how to defend yourself or your family in an event?
Come and learn the self defence skills you will need to know to defend yourself and your family from harm.
BMA – Busselton Martial Arts hold course’s throughout the year for women only. (teenagers 13-17yrs and adults 18yrs+) The course runs for 1 class per week for 1 hour over a 6 week period (6 classes) and by the end you will walk out feeling safe and with the feeling of security.
For only $100 you are able to come along to our set courses throughout the year. No where else is a course held for only $100 for 6 hours! and you also receive 2 weeks free training at our school after the course in our specific classes to help continue your training.
The basic course covers essential;
- Awareness training,
- Learning the warning signs,
- Threat analysis,
- Principles of personal safety,
- Controlling the Fear,
- Neutralising an attack to escape,
- 44% of attacks are towards women under the age of 18 and 30% are aimed towards those 30 and under.
- 54% of sexual assaults are not reported to the police and 97% of rapists do not spend a day in jail.
- Approximately 2/3 of assaults are committed by someone known to the victim and 38% of rapists are a friend or acquaintance
Organise a group, grab a friend or come by yourself to the courses, we will make sure you are welcomed and looked after during your time with us.
UPCOMING SEMINAR START DATES FOR 2017
All course classes are held on TUESDAY’s at 6pm
- Adults Women’s Only 18yrs+ February 7th until 14th March 2017
- Teenage Women’s Only 12-17yrs April 11th until May 23rd 2017 (Closed for ANZAC)
- Adults Women’s Only 18yrs+ June 6th 2017 until July 11th
- Teenage Women’s Only 12-17yrs July 25th until September 5th (Closed August 22nd)
- Adults Women’s Only 18yrs+ September 19th until October 24th
- Teenage Women’s Only 12-17yrs November 7th until December 12th
** Courses require a $50 cash deposit non refundable before the course starts with the remainder paid on the first night
**Courses require a minimum of 10 participants to allow participants to experience all aspects of the course taught to be effective enough. In the event of a course cancellation due to lack of numbers, deposits will be refunded.